Thursday, December 21, 2023

House of Zolo Launches Volume 4, The Artificial Intelligence Edition

Today (December 21, 2023) House of Zolo’s Journal of Speculative Literature is launching Volume 4 (the Artificial Intelligence edition). I’m happy have my poem “The Nannybot’s Musings” included in this volume.
 
I’ve had a fascination with artificial intelligence since my exposure to Lost in Space, followed by the various iterations of Star Trek as well as Isacc Asimov’s short story collection I, Robot. So, it was only natural that I wanted to come up with a poem for this edition.
 
As part of the launch, House of Zolo is offering a discounted price for the first 7 days after release (Dec. 21 to Dec. 27). During the Launch Week Sale, the EPUB will be $2.99 CAD. After that, the price of EPUBS will go up to $5.99. Print copies will have a similar sale - $15 during the Launch Week Sale and $22 afterwards.
 
Information is available at House of Zolo’s web site:
 
https://houseofzolo.com/hozs-journal-of-speculative-literature-v4/